Wow, another super powerful article I just came across at thenextweb.com. Here's the quick summary of the top five regrets people have on their deathbed:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
And my wish is that all of us allow at least a little bit of all of the five wishes above into our lives!