Wow, another super powerful article I just came across at thenextweb.com. Here's the quick summary of the top five regrets people have on their deathbed:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
And my wish is that all of us allow at least a little bit of all of the five wishes above into our lives!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Friday, June 3, 2011
Anyone pondering what to do next in life may enjoy this fascinating blog post by Penelope Trunk: Bad career advice: Do what you love.